Register FAQ/Rules Image Hosting Members List Calendar Forum Home

Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > Member Services > Classifieds

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 06-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
Blade7764
Always ready

Blade7764 I need rep points!
Default 1989 Mustang GT, No body rust, Auto, 135k miles, AC works original florida car- $2800

This is my current daily driver and I am selling because I'm getting a new car that will be a suitable daily driver for the winter and better on gas mileage.

1989 Mustang GT, Auto, 135k miles. Originally a Florida car and supposed highway miles. NO body rust, working Air conditioning, stock 3.23 gears, moonroof, LX spoiler, Pony Rims, almost new tires, BBK H-pipe and Flowmaster cat back. I would say the interior is very nice other than the carpet on the floors for the driver and passenger are pretty dirty.

I have new fuel injectors (stock 19#), a fuel pressure regulator (with a built in guage), and a high flow fuel pump ready to go in the car. I will probably have the work done before anyone picks it up to take home, unless someone wants to do the work themselves. I am doing this because I feel like the fuel system needs a tune up, and this will prepare to support future mods.

I am listing all of the problems with the car, there is no B.S. in here.

The car was repainted by the previous owner. He did a poor job. I've done quite a bit of wetsanding and re-polishing: Hood, driver door, driver rear quarter. The roof and the passenger side need to be done.

The moonroof does NOT leak, nor do any of the doors or the hatch.

It was rear ended and fixed before the previous owner got the car, there is nothing wrong from it other than a wrinkly trunk bed with some small holes that have been patched up.

The motor and trans are in great condition for how many miles are on the car. I did mostly city driving, but put hardly any miles on the car (I think 3k).

Under the car is pretty clean, I haven't found any major rust spots.

I feel like the exhaust needs to be redone, but that is my opinion, there is nothing wrong with it.

The previous owner put in indiglo guages and a white guage plate. There is something odd about the power switch for the power to the indiglo guages, it only stays turned off tfor a second or two and hen turns back on no matter what. I really don't feel like messing with the wiring to all of this, assuming that someone will probably be using this car as a project car at some point.

I have the stock radio wired for the front two door speakers.

Overall this is a nice car for the price, just needs serious clearcoat work.

Blade7764 is offline   Reply With Quote