Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > RSS NewsFeeds > Gone Drag Racing

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
NewsBot

NewsBot I need rep points!
Default Ray ?Hollywood? Johnson returning to Outlaw 10.5

Share/Bookmark

News courtesy of Nate Pritchett (via YellowBullet.com) and the Ultimate Outlaw Shootout Series!

“Thats right everybody, my close friend and competitor Ray Johnson is returning to Outlaw 10.5. A deal was struck and the transaction is complete on the purchase of the current NMRA legal big block Mustang of Kenny Seager Motorsports Currently driven by Conrad Scarry.

Ray is very excited about this deal and can’t wait to get to the track for some testing. While he was looking at other opportunities in classes like X275, his heart has always been in and will continue to be in Outlaw 10.5. Look for him to make his competition debut no later than the coveted Yellowbullet.com Nationals labor day weekend.

Starting with this foundation of experience from the Scarry crew I truely believe Ray will hit the ground running with this turn key deal.”

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote