» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Closed Thread
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
Boomer!
Infraction Jackson !!!!!!

Location: Wandering my empty garage moving parts 10' at a time
Boomer! I need rep points!
Default Opinions or advice (kind of long)

Well the last few months have been crappy for me but things are looking better, sort of!!!

Here is my problem for he last month or two my old lady has changed ( for the worse ). Constant attitude to me and screaming at the kids, we have talk over and over again about with no results. I have noticed that her leaving for shopping trip are increasing as well as time she is gone. Multiple text messages when she is home and she always goes in another room to use the phone. She continues to talk about some guy she works with in her sleep, when I confronted her she says "nobody by that name works with her" yet I hear here talk about him here and there. Lately she has been asking me for stuff, new car, a new ring and to pay off some of her bills and get married. When her and I met she told me why her and her a ex didn't work out and now I'm seeing the signs of the same things she did to him.

I have talked to a few buddies and they have their opinions, but I'm still unsure of what to do.

Most of them think she is going to take everything she can get and run, I don't know. Am I just blind ????

Any opinions or advice, please I won't get offended...

HOOC'd on Foniks wurkt foor me
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
BigWheelinBubba

BigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributor

I was in the same situation with my ex, except we were together for 13 years so as obvious as it was to others i didn't want to see it myself.

I say run for the hills before it gets worse. It seems you've already tried to work things out and its not getting any better. Dragging it on any longer will just make things harder later.

Good luck
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #3
Xx96GTxX
Registered Post-Whore

Xx96GTxX I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba
I was in the same situation with my ex, except we were together for 13 years so as obvious as it was to others i didn't want to see it myself.

I say run for the hills before it gets worse. It seems you've already tried to work things out and its not getting any better. Dragging it on any longer will just make things harder later.

Good luck
I agree with Bubba, your freinds all see it and you prolly dont bc you dont want to admit it, run and dont look back!! Also just wondering did it start changing once your backl problems happened and you were always home?
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
Boomer!
Infraction Jackson !!!!!!

Location: Wandering my empty garage moving parts 10' at a time
Boomer! I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx96GTxX
I agree with Bubba, your freinds all see it and you prolly dont bc you dont want to admit it, run and dont look back!! Also just wondering did it start changing once your backl problems happened and you were always home?
Yes, about three months ago when she started this job. The funny thing is I know how nieve(spelling) she is. The one thing I don't get is she has been talking about us getting married the whole time. It is weird because she has a jekyl and hyde personallity as of lately. She also won't leave because the explorer is in my name and that is the only thing she has to drive.
This is a hard decision to make , more for the kids than myself...
Thanks for the advice....

HOOC'd on Foniks wurkt foor me
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #5
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by white96GT
Well the last few months have been crappy for me but things are looking better, sort of!!!

Here is my problem for he last month or two my old lady has changed ( for the worse ). Constant attitude to me and screaming at the kids, we have talk over and over again about with no results. I have noticed that her leaving for shopping trip are increasing as well as time she is gone. Multiple text messages when she is home and she always goes in another room to use the phone. She continues to talk about some guy she works with in her sleep, when I confronted her she says "nobody by that name works with her" yet I hear here talk about him here and there. Lately she has been asking me for stuff, new car, a new ring and to pay off some of her bills and get married. When her and I met she told me why her and her a ex didn't work out and now I'm seeing the signs of the same things she did to him.

I have talked to a few buddies and they have their opinions, but I'm still unsure of what to do.

Most of them think she is going to take everything she can get and run, I don't know. Am I just blind ????

Any opinions or advice, please I won't get offended...
Does she live with you? If so, kick her the fuck out. If it's her place, leave! Get out of that relationship!

Low, Loud, and "Stormtroopered"...and slow.
MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #6
BigWheelinBubba

BigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributor

One way to find out.. Try and borrow her cell phone to make a call and see how she reacts. If she gets defensive shes hiding something.
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
1Quick88
Supporting Member

1Quick88 I need rep points!

Outsiders perspective always seems to be more accurate because the feelings aren't there. If talking to her about the issue doesnt seem to help things then maybe you should talk to her about you not being happy with how thigns are going and that maybe you two arnt right for eachother..maybe it will spark something in her head when you talk about splitting up and maybe she realize she has to change if she really wants it to work out between you to..then again my longest relationship is about a year and a half so i dont know how much i would listen to my advice anyways..lol btw How long have you 2 been together?

88 Camaro - 400sbc w/ TH350 Trans
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:36 PM   #8
BigWheelinBubba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Quick88
Outsiders perspective always seems to be more accurate because the feelings aren't there. If talking to her about the issue doesnt seem to help things then maybe you should talk to her about you not being happy with how thigns are going and that maybe you two arnt right for eachother..maybe it will spark something in her head when you talk about splitting up and maybe she realize she has to change if she really wants it to work out between you to..then again my longest relationship is about a year and a half so i dont know how much i would listen to my advice anyways..lol btw How long have you 2 been together?
Fuck playing games.. you can't change someone, they have to change themselves. From what was said earlier his GF did the same kind of shit to her ex.. she's not going to change any time soon.
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #9
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me

Games are for sports players and I don't see anyone here wearing a number on their back. Get all of your shit back and end the relationship!

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #10
1Quick88
Supporting Member

im not saying to play games. well thats not how i meant it anyway. Sit her ass down and tell her your leaving her if things dont change..maybe it will spark something..if not then its probably for the better anyways..thats all i was trying to say.. calm down people..lol

Unread 01-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #11
BigWheelinBubba

Quote:
im not saying to play games. well thats not how i meant it anyway. Sit her ass down and tell her your leaving her if things dont change..maybe it will spark something..if not then its probably for the better anyways
I know what you meant..

Thats still playing games
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #12
1Quick88
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba
I know what you meant..

Thats still playing games
how is it playing games if you tell someone that if something doesnt change the relationship isnt gonna work and its gonna be over?

Unread 01-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #13
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
im not saying to play games. well thats not how i meant it anyway. Sit her ass down and tell her your leaving her if things dont change..maybe it will spark something..if not then its probably for the better anyways..thats all i was trying to say.. calm down people..lol
That's warning her of your intentions. That only makes shit worse for you. That let's her know that she can start looking for new cock so that she doesn't have any down time when you break up with her. That extrra time also allows her time to start taking your stuff, money, etc. Fuck that! Treat her like a band-aid, pull away from her FAST and without warning!

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #14
BigWheelinBubba

Bah you should've just said that then instead of complicating things
Unread 01-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #15
BigWheelinBubba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
That's warning her of your intentions. That only makes shit worse for you. That let's her know that she can start looking for new cock so that she doesn't have any down time when you break up with her. That extrra time also allows her time to start taking your stuff, money, etc. Fuck that! Treat her like a band-aid, pull away from her FAST and without warning!
DING DING DING!!