Register FAQ/Rules Image Hosting Members List Calendar Forum Home

Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > General Discussion > The Gym

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 10-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #31
90-notch

90-notch I need rep points!

I am fatter tho. Its winter I need to keep warm anyways.
90-notch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2007, 02:44 PM   #32
Uthinkso
Class Is In Session

Uthinkso I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90-notch
I have to admit i tried to cheat once. I couldn't get past week 3. It was the most painful experience i ever had. Not being able to walk. The constant pain of the injections. I can't even stand needles. They have to have a wet wash cloth ready when they draw blood LOL. I found so many natural supplements that will do slot. Just takes a bit longer.
I'm at the weight I was 7 years ago but not as cut as I was so I still have a very long way to go.
Its not that bad, I wasn't always a big needle fan. I surely don't "like" it but its a 23 gauge pin and you hardly feel much more than a sting. You just need to make sure that you get the needle all the way into the muscle and not the tissue. Draw back and make sure there is no blood in the tube, otherwise you need to re-insert it because that means you are in a vein.

I do it for health reason to get my levels up. I don't have the time to be a competitive power lifter or body builder. I enjoy staying in shape, and right now have a lot of work in front of me. I swelled for 40lbs total when I ran into medical issues. Now I'm on the way back down.

Myspace
Uthinkso is offline   Reply With Quote