View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
Cobra Jay
Semper Fi
Supporting Member

Cobra Jay I need rep points!

Hey Darryl Hows it goin?

Thanks. We like it. The wife drove a Taurus AWD Limited, but said she felt weird driving it. Guess driving a car after driving an FX4 for 4 years will do that to ya.

Yep, it has SYNC, but don't ask me how the hell it works.

The Limited came with all kinds of stuff so thats why we got one insted of an SEL with leather.

Power everything. Key less entry with door mounted kep pad. Heated front seats and mirrors with memory. Memory adjustable pedals. SYNC, 8 way power drivers seat 4 way power pass. seat. Second Row reclining folding bucket seats Audiophile 6-Disc CD Changer MP3 Player Reverse sensing system Dual climate control HVAC controls for driver and passenger Auto day/night rear view mirror. SYNC AdvanceTracŪ with RSCŪ (Roll Stability Control) Safety Canopy™ Side Head Curtain Airbags Tire Pressure monitoring system.

The only 2 options ours came with was Sirius radio and the Limited convenience package. Cargo net and Home link garage door opener You can program up to 3 openers in the one unit.

The thing ours didn't come with that my next Ford will for sure have is the DVD Nav. That is AWESOME. I had a 08 Fusion AWD (nice car too BTW) with NAV for a day when the dealer was installing the DVD players. That NAV set up is fantastic.

Hope to get 100K+ trouble free miles out of this one just like we have out of my F-150. If not, I got the 6yr 100K bumper to bumper warranty.

DD- 2011 F150 FX4 5.0
Cobra Jay is offline   Reply With Quote