Detroit Racing Forums

Detroit Racing Forums (http://www.detroitracing.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Gym (http://www.detroitracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   steroid question (http://www.detroitracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7975)

daveg 07-17-2010 12:52 AM

steroid question

Has anyone that has taken them experienced powerful bm's?

I took mine, headed to the gym and a couple hours after my workout I had horrific cramps. Needless to say I felt as if I would hurl and duce simultaneously. Thankfully it was only the latter.

serious replies please. (and yes, these are perscribed for a legit reason and I am using them in accordance)

Yeah, i know i have bacne, a smaller bag and my boobs will get bigger....

whatever.

mark468 07-17-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveg (Post 98673)
Has anyone that has taken them experienced powerful bm's?

I took mine, headed to the gym and a couple hours after my workout I had horrific cramps. Needless to say I felt as if I would hurl and duce simultaneously. Thankfully it was only the latter.

serious replies please. (and yes, these are perscribed for a legit reason and I am using them in accordance)

Yeah, i know i have bacne, a smaller bag and my boobs will get bigger....

whatever.

dude,are you sure you want to take drugs? i did for several years(12) and brother its not a good thing, i pay for it everyday i wake up. I have no idea your reason but if they are for medical reasons ,they dose usally is not high enough to really do anything, imo

daveg 07-17-2010 10:48 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I traced it to the antibiotics. The streols are for an infection/rash (poison ivy) and the dosage is only 40 mg daily. I just was wondering if they were the reason I was so cramped in the guts, but I was told the antibodies clear you out prety good.

Sorry about your experience with this stuff. I am really careful with prescription stuff. We just had a guy at work go nuts at his home in Whitmore lake and wreaked havoc in the trailer park and ran over some people and occupied cars. They changed up his meds for paronoia/schizo, and they went the wrong way. Looks like he is going away for quite some time as a result.

U8nSH1T 07-30-2010 03:09 PM

Do you know the name of them? Ive personally never heard of anyone having bad cramps.

daveg 07-30-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U8nSH1T (Post 98895)
Do you know the name of them? Ive personally never heard of anyone having bad cramps.

It just happened the first day I took them, after that everything was normal. prednisone is the name of it. prolly was from something else.

LITTLEMAGS 12-02-2010 10:23 AM

predisone is a corticosteroid hormone (glucocorticoid). It decreases your immune system's response to various diseases to reduce symptoms such as swelling and allergic-type reactions. Your BM's MIGHT be from it but it might be from what you had or have. I assume you took it to cure an infection of some sort??
IF you are taking it and going to the gym you are doign MORE harm than good. It is a powerful catabolic agent

daveg 12-02-2010 08:51 PM

Yeah, poison ivy.

I have access to the 'real thing' if needed. From what I have seen and read its just not for me.

LITTLEMAGS 12-03-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveg (Post 101091)
Yeah, poison ivy.

I have access to the 'real thing' if needed. From what I have seen and read its just not for me.

the "real thing" isnt for you? or the medication? (pred)