Detroit Racing Forums

Detroit Racing Forums (http://www.detroitracing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Transmission and Converter Tech (http://www.detroitracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   It's here. (http://www.detroitracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11016)

Ridings Automatics 10-12-2011 02:04 PM

It's here.

With the website owners permission, we'll be adding a Transmission/Converter fourm in the coming weeks. I will be the moderator of this fourm. Were gonna have a lot of fun, so stay tuned. The fourm rules will be

Fourm Rules: Let's get one thing straight, this is not a democracy, it's an evil dictatorship, with that being said let's get to the rules:

1. The Golden Rule! Any post made by Fredrick (aka Reiko) and QWKSLVR (aka quick crier) will be treated with an extreme smart alec attitude
2. No whining or crying allowed! Any crying or whinny posts will be treated with the same extreme smart alec attitude as rule 1.:naughty:
3. No referencing yourself in the third person.
4. Pretty much anything goes (except rule 1 &2), so let's have some fun talking about transmissions and converters.

Fiveohcrazy 10-13-2011 12:36 PM

Hey Fucker......how does Reiko get "The Golden Rule" dedicated to him??? Unfair!! lol

Ridings Automatics 10-13-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiveohcrazy (Post 103625)
Hey Fucker......how does Reiko get "The Golden Rule" dedicated to him??? Unfair!! lol

I think i've done a pretty fair job being a smart a $$ to you in txt messages today.

Thank you for the very first post in my fourm!!

Fiveohcrazy 10-13-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridings Automatics (Post 103628)
I think i've done a pretty fair job being a smart a $$ to you in txt messages today.

Thank you for the very first post in my fourm!!

No Problem Sir >:P

ThreeHonks 10-13-2011 08:46 PM

Hell yeah! The forum is finally here. I like your rules haha

haters gonna hate!!!!

Pwraddr 10-16-2011 08:51 PM

Hi Mike.

Ridings Automatics 10-18-2011 09:11 AM

Thank you

Thank you three honks and pwraddr for being part of my fourm and welcome

357windsor 10-18-2011 06:29 PM

Hey there

Ridings Automatics 10-18-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 357windsor (Post 103667)
Hey there

Well hello, and welcome!!

slickstang 11-03-2011 01:23 PM

In on one LOL

QWKSLVR 12-22-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridings Automatics (Post 103616)
With the website owners permission, we'll be adding a Transmission/Converter fourm in the coming weeks. I will be the moderator of this fourm. Were gonna have a lot of fun, so stay tuned. The fourm rules will be

Fourm Rules: Let's get one thing straight, this is not a democracy, it's an evil dictatorship, with that being said let's get to the rules:

1. The Golden Rule! Any post made by Fredrick (aka Reiko) will be treated with an extreme smart alec attitude
2. No whining or crying allowed! Any crying or whinny posts will be treated with the same extreme smart alec attitude as rule 1.:naughty:
3. No referencing yourself in the third person.
4. Pretty much anything goes (except rule 1 &2), so let's have some fun talking about transmissions and converters.

You have a PILE of FUCKUPS and a PILE of customers that you have FUCKED OVER!!! Why don't you handle that shit before you worry about a trans forum?? Maybe that could be rule #5.....STOP FUCKING PEOPLE AROUND????

Ridings Automatics 12-28-2011 07:47 AM

let's edit the #1a rule to include

Quote:

Originally Posted by QWKSLVR (Post 104323)
You have a PILE of FUCKUPS and a PILE of customers that you have FUCKED OVER!!! Why don't you handle that shit before you worry about a trans forum?? Maybe that could be rule #5.....STOP FUCKING PEOPLE AROUND????

Let's now edit the #1 rule to also include, the whiny, sniveling, and always crying; quick crier, opps I ment qwkslvr!

Ridings Automatics 12-28-2011 07:50 AM

Changed!!!!!

QWKSLVR 01-06-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridings Automatics (Post 104346)
Let's now edit the #1 rule to also include, the whiny, sniveling, and always crying; quick crier, opps I ment qwkslvr!

Ive got no problem with that rule. Too bad there is not a rule about you taking care of your customers that have been waiting forever. You know, the ones who gave you transmissions and money months and years ago?? At least when they call you, you are miraculously working on their trans at that very minute but then your phone breaks down for the next 6 months!!

Ridings Automatics 01-09-2012 07:17 PM

The good thing about that rule is!

Quote:

Originally Posted by QWKSLVR (Post 104429)
Ive got no problem with that rule. Too bad there is not a rule about you taking care of your customers that have been waiting forever. You know, the ones who gave you transmissions and money months and years ago?? At least when they call you, you are miraculously working on their trans at that very minute but then your phone breaks down for the next 6 months!!

The great thing about that rule is: 1. It mine, in my fourm! 2. I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to stay! :naughty: